State Of The Union 2019: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Sourpuss Brigade

Criminal Injustice, Democrats, Donald Trump, Feminism, Gender, Government

To stand out at President Donald J. Trump’s second State of the Union Address, February 5, was New York Rep. (D) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s sourpuss brigade:

AND three generations of an American family, whose great grandparents were murdered, in January 2019, by an illegal immigrant.

UPDATED (2/3): Democrat Morals: Killing Newborns Is OK, Kidding Around Harmlessly Like A D-ck Isn’t

Abortion, Comedy & Humor, Democrats, Ethics, libertarianism, Morality, Race, Racism

On Wednesday, January the 30th, Democrats considered Dr. Ralph Northam an upstanding Democrat, even as he voiced support, in creepy dulcet tones, for how infanticide could work (very well, apparently). “Nothing to see here. Move on,” the Dems said collectively.

But by February 1st, Democrats deemed the good doctor to be absolutely toxic to their brand. Why? 1984 Medical school yearbook photos of Gov. Ralph Northam had surfaced in which he and a partner goof around in blackface and a KKK outfit.

Approve the killing of newborn kids: OK.

Kid around harmlessly like a d-ck: No way.

The farce was complete when Democrat interest groups called on Gov. Northam to resign because of his … racism in 1984, not his infanticide endorsement of 2019.

Killer picture:

UPDATE (2/3):

Proof Republicans are no different to Dems in using race to bludgeon opponents. Ditto lite libertarians; always kibitzing about racism. REAL LIBERTARIANS DON’T persecute others for THOUGHT CRIMES.

UPDATED: Why President Trump Has Not Yet Declared A National Emergency & Enforced The Border PROPERLY

Constitution, Family, Homeland Security, IMMIGRATION, Nationhood

Retired Colonel Douglas Macgregor tells Tucker Carlson that President Trump has the constitutional powers and the authority—not to mention a duty—to:

* Declare a national emergency on the southern border and, with that understanding, craft an Executive Order to
* Delineate precisely what the army must do to properly repel invaders.
* Instruct the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to get busy on a wall, a task that is not incompatible with the Corps’ broad Mission.

National emergencies are not rare in the nation’s history. Once declared, they have the tendency to become permanent, which will not be the end of the world, in the case of the catastrophe ongoing on the border.

The reason Trump is unaware of these possibilities? As we’ve often said—and the colonel confirms—president Trump has surrounded himself with advisers who intend to sabotage and subvert the America First agenda he promised.

By logical extension, the president is surrounded by individuals who want his presidency to fail.

Causing your dad’s or father-in-law’s presidency to fail: that’s cause for a family feud.

UPDATE:  A “Grand Javanka Amnesty Bargain” is coming:

Tech Companies Help Generate Housing Shortages, Throw Money At The Problem

Business, Globalism, IMMIGRATION, Labor, Outsourcing, Technology

In guarded language, the Washington State Office of Financial Management divulges that:

Migration continues to be the primary driver behind Washington [State’s] population growth. From 2017 to 2018, net migration (people moving in versus people moving out) to Washington totaled 83,700, … Net migration accounted for 71 percent of the state’s population growth this year, with natural increase (births minus deaths) responsible for the other 29 percent (33,600 persons). … The state has grown by an average of 87,900 persons per year this decade, exceeding that of 83,000 in the previous decade. King County is the main contributor, with total growth of 259,000 persons over eight years, compared to 194,200 persons between 2000 and 2010.

At least where I live, the town is unrecognizable. Costco is like a bazaar in Calcutta. What was a small and friendly town is flooded with Microsoft’s imported labor. I doubt the same people would like it if people speaking loud American English were to flood their stomping grounds back in the Old Country, making it unrecognizable.

Young people can’t afford homes to raise families, as replacement labor with Microsoft salaries—no, it’s not cheap labor AT ALL, unless you call 6-figure compensation “cheap”—pushes prices of property beyond the means of the local residents.

And then demographers complain that Americans aren’t reproducing.

Microsoft has thrown some money at the housing problem, allocating $500 million toward low-income housing because Americans who should be inching into the middle-class can’t afford homes in Seattle and, increasingly, in the surrounding counties.

Again, the reason, in part: the glut of labor Microsoft and other tech companies keep importing.