UPDATE (9/24): Read it on IlanaMercer.com
Against a sinister, hellfire-and-brimstone background, outside Independence Hall, Philadelphia, flagged by Damien’s own foot soldiers—President Joe Biden convened to convulse against MAGA America in the tradition of Linda Blair of “The Exorcist” fame.
An inartful mouthful, perhaps, but so was Biden’s address.
… The only fitting verbal response to such unmitigated hate speech are the fighting words of Andrew Breitbart:
Were I a politician serving my MAGA constituents, I’d right away launch a complaint with the civil rights division of the Department of Justice. My brief would accuse Biden, a man with considerable sway, of inciting hatred against millions of his countrymen. …
… the GOP [however] is [r]unning on safe economic issues, looking-away from matters of life-and-death.
* Black-on-white hate crimes sanctioned.
* Institutionalized antiwhite indoctrination.
* Violating the law of the land by inverting morality—rewarding evil, punishing good—in violation also of natural and constitutional rights.
* Continued Covid tyranny as a means of ferreting out and isolating the populist Right.
* The systemic silencing, deplatforming and depersoning of MAGA America, via loss of work, speech rights, and banking privileges, courtesy of Deep Tech, in collusion with the state.
* No right or democratic opportunity to defend against these depredations.
On these defining issues the GOP is relatively silent.
The coup de grâce: Swamping the host population with a sea of migrants to better perpetuate and entrench the treason listed above. …