The logic is as simple as it is foolproof. An “air-tight free-market argument,” as I explained: “If women with the same skills as men were getting only 78 cents for every dollar a man earns, men as a group would have long-since priced themselves out of the market. That entrepreneurs don’t ditch men en masse for women suggests that different abilities and experience are at work, rather than a conspiracy to suppress women.” (“The Week of Whining Womin”)
The logic is not, however, female proof.
Prior to the Address to the Joint Session, all networks had reported the hereunder. Was it FakeNews (btw, Fox New is mostly fake, other than Tucker Carlson. Bush is being rehabilitated. Bimbos and boobs, new ones, proliferate daily. Intellectual content: mostly zero.)? Let’s hope so.
This was what emerged: A promise of a wall and a HUGE admission that immigrants from certain spots CANNOT EVER BE VETTED:
I always cry some when I see these ordinary American victims.
There were some politically correct optics. Americans expect that. What a shame.
“America First” was mentioned, this as plans are purportedly being made to expand meddling into sandpits like Syria and Yemen.
Want a brutally honest watchwoman, you’ve got one. I won’t ever lull you into conformity:
More brutal honesty: those kids
Said President-elect Donald Trump to FoxNews’ Chris Wallace: “I don’t need to be told the same thing every day, every morning, same words. Sir, nothing has changed. Let’s go over it again. I don’t need that. … If something should change from this point, immediately call me. I’m available on one minute’s notice”
Economizing always creates outrage among politicians and their hanger-on industries and sycophants. They’re used to creating redundancies and duplication. It’s lucrative. In President-elect Donald Trump they have a different animal. In President-elect Donald Trump, they have someone who’s looking to eliminate redundancies; who’s aware of the cost of a scare resource like time.
MORE of President-elect Trump’s first Sunday show interview since winning the election.
No mention of The Wall, or protections against an ongoing influx of Islam:
* A notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans Pacific Partnership
* Cancel restriction on the production of American energy, clean coal included.
* For every regulation, two will be eliminated. (Why is the cancellation of bad regulation predicated on creation of new regs?)
* Develop right away a plan to prevent cyber attacks and other attacks on vital infrastructure.
* Immigration: Investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut American workers. (But many of the programs do just that by definition. See “Why Aren’t The H-1B Hogs Satisfied With The O-1 “Extraordinary Ability” Visa?”)
* Five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave office. Lifetime ban on the same sorts lobbying a foreign government.