No mention of The Wall, or protections against an ongoing influx of Islam:
* A notification of intent to withdraw from the Trans Pacific Partnership
* Cancel restriction on the production of American energy, clean coal included.
* For every regulation, two will be eliminated. (Why is the cancellation of bad regulation predicated on creation of new regs?)
* Develop right away a plan to prevent cyber attacks and other attacks on vital infrastructure.
* Immigration: Investigate all abuses of visa programs that undercut American workers. (But many of the programs do just that by definition. See “Why Aren’t The H-1B Hogs Satisfied With The O-1 “Extraordinary Ability” Visa?”)
* Five-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyists after they leave office. Lifetime ban on the same sorts lobbying a foreign government.